06 February 2006

Nigerian charm

The travel guide classifies as highly risky any adventure with a photo camera outside the factory compound, and the company's policy prohibits almost all image transfer from the inside. I have not yet decided if I want to loose my life or my job, but in the meanwhile, I concluded that I had to work too hard to find a motif for a contemplative Sunday. I abandoned then the passive contemplation, deciding to follow my most recent friend.

He's always around, him and his brothers, sisters, cousins, aunts, nephews, grandparents and girlfriends. Oh yes, girlfriends: I would say that this is the season for it, and we see him running wild after the poor females.

I caught him on the sensors while he looked killer at a female before the attack. What do you say about this look? How much charm is this one?

I need to find a name for my friend. Can anyone help me?

12 Comments:

At 07 February, 2006 03:56, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Por qué no les pones "Güey?
Así le puedes decir: "Qué onda, Güey?" o bien "Ya no persigas a las chavas, pinche Güey" o "No manches, Güey, estás bien feo!"
I think it's a name that can give you plenty of conversation...

 
At 07 February, 2006 10:26, Blogger Eduardo da Fonseca Joaquim said...

Humm... I guess it's a bit to common: after all, everyone can be a "güey". It's got to be somehow more distinctive!

 
At 07 February, 2006 17:28, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cabrón?

 
At 08 February, 2006 07:42, Blogger Eduardo da Fonseca Joaquim said...

What? He's a friend, for god's sake!

 
At 08 February, 2006 09:15, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe Liliana?

 
At 08 February, 2006 12:33, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jerome?

 
At 08 February, 2006 17:20, Blogger Eduardo da Fonseca Joaquim said...

Marcus, he's male!

But good idea, Magnus! If the human Jerome comes for a visit, I'll tell him that it was your idea. But don't worry, I guess he's got nicer places to visit...

 
At 08 February, 2006 17:42, Anonymous Anonymous said...

MARCUS! Am I that ugly?????

 
At 08 February, 2006 17:47, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Y lo del nombre lo sugerí por aquel legendario grito marroquí de: "Siéntate, Cabrón!!"

 
At 08 February, 2006 20:24, Blogger Eduardo da Fonseca Joaquim said...

Bueno Mini, no me parece que el pobre se pueda sentar!

 
At 13 February, 2006 13:20, Anonymous Anonymous said...

First of all. How do you know it's a male?

And lilly, he/she's not ugly!!

 
At 13 February, 2006 18:33, Blogger Eduardo da Fonseca Joaquim said...

Nigerians say you can see it by the colours: females are all green. And we do see the multi-coloured ones running after the green ones, and not the other way around!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home